27.1.08

Lessons Learnt

On Thursday, I took a night out with my cousin to one of the hubs of creative expression in Johannesburg, Melville. An obvious site for a diversity of fashion, I managed to come across a few people that I potentially wanted to feature in my blog, however despite this ‘success’ I was about to learn, what I find to be, an important lesson. Although some people may look great to the naked eye, once translated onto my digicam, it’s becomes a different story. Nonetheless, all the people I feature here do not suffer that problem. Despite horrible lighting, a wobbly hand or whatever other obstacle that may arise, the idea behind their outfits still manages to shine through. However, I do plan to work on my photographic skills so that I will not have to exclude some people due to my drunken camera, and novice photographic abilities.

No comments: