26.2.08

Creative Recreation: The Revolution Begins




With the sale of Creative Recreations on Saturday, and with the official opening of the Tiltt store opening tomorrow (Wednesday 27th February), I thinks it's only appropriate that I make this post.

Check out the sneakers (takkies in South African) that my friend is wearing. Hot hot hot!!! Tiltt (check out the online store at www.tiltt.co.za) is starting a revolution! And yes, I've joined the revolution, bought a pair myself this past Saturday...

3 comments:

Lil Girl So Fly said...

your friend is kinda cute...

Dtaila said...

Kancane my sistah! These takkies are a disaster. This revolution will be short lived. But then again, Crocks have come this far, maybe these shoes might catch on.

Fuzunina said...

Everyone is entitled to their opinion ...